Animal Nutrition & Health
Annual production of the world’s compound feed supply is fast approaching an estimated 1 billion tonnes and, as a result of this, global feed manufacturers are generating an estimated annual turnover of over $400 billion USD.
The world’s animal feed additives market is also poised to experience significant growth in the coming years, with projections showing that the market could reach $27.9 billion USD by 2021. As a result, recruitment across the Animal Nutrition sector is at an all-time high.
As specialist headhunters within the Animal Nutrition & Health sector, we have a proven and established reputation, and are supporting multiple clients in this ever-changing environment. Our team consists of industry specialist consultants, where we support many of the market-leading organisations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas. We specialise in filling both high-calibre, senior, executive positions and niche positions, where there is a limited pool of candidates, and a high level of industry-specific skills required.
Today, our client portfolio stretches across the whole Animal Nutrition & Health industry, ranging from aquaculture to compound feed and premixes, as well as specialty feed additives.
Search examples successfully managed and filled by SPS:
- CEO Animal Health – Switzerland
- Technical Sales & Marketing Director GB – UK
- Managing Director Feed Additives – Poland
- Global Product Manager, Swine Commercial Development – Denmark
- Senior Global Product Manager Carotenoids & Feed Acids – Spain
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist EMEA – Spain
- Sales Manager Ruminants – Germany
- Sales Manager South Europe & North Africa – Italy
- Technical Service Manager Swine/Poultry/Ruminant – Across multiple EMEA Locations
- Sales Manager Middle East – UAE
- Business Manager North America – USA
- R&D Swine Innovation Platform Lead – USA
- Country Manager – Mexico
- Program Manager Poultry Gut Health APAC – Thailand
- Technical Sales Manager Poultry – Japan
In this challenging marketplace, it is important to hire the best talent. By using our premium market search methodology, we can make sure your important opportunity is confidentially presented to the right professionals. This methodology allows us to identify, approach and define a shortlist from across the entire industry pool.
If you wish to speak to our specialist Animal Health and Nutrition team, please contact us via the contact box on the right or call +44 (0) 2031428345.