Animal Nutrition & Health
Annual production of the world’s compound feed supply is fast approaching an estimated 1 billion tonnes and, as a result of this, global feed manufacturers are generating an estimated annual turnover of over $400 billion USD.
The world’s animal feed additives market is also poised to experience significant growth in the coming years, with projections showing that the market could reach $27.9 billion USD by 2021. As a result, recruitment across the animal nutrition sector is at an all-time high.
As specialist headhunters within the animal nutrition and health sector, we have a proven and established our reputation, and are supporting multiple clients in this ever-changing environment. Our team consists of industry specialist consultants, where we support many of the market-leading organisations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas. We specialise in filling both high-calibre, senior, executive positions and niche positions, where there is a limited pool of candidates, and a high level of industry-specific skills required.
Today, our client portfolio stretches across the whole animal nutrition and health industry, ranging from aquaculture to compound feed and premixes, as well as specialty feed additives.
Search examples successfully managed and filled by SPS:
- CEO Animal Health – Switzerland
- Global Technical Director Aquaculture – UK
- Sales Director EMEA – Denmark
- Head of Marketing EMEA – Belgium
- Business Manager Iberia – Spain
- R&D Manager Swine – Netherlands
- Managing Director Feed Additives – Poland
- Sales Manager Swine Nutrition (Siberia) – Russia
- Global Product Manager – Netherlands
- Senior Sales Manager – France
- Key Account Manager Monogastric – USA
- Senior Quality Assurance Manager EMEA – Spain
- Technical Sales Manager Poultry/Swine/Ruminant – Multiple locations across EMEA
- Country Manager – Mexico
- Program Manager Poultry Gut Health APAC – Thailand
In this challenging marketplace, it is important to hire the best talent. By using our forensic search methodology, we can make sure your important opportunity is confidentially presented to the right professionals. This methodology allows us to identify, approach and define a shortlist from across the entire industry pool.
If you wish to speak to our specialist Animal Health and Nutrition team, please contact us via the contact box on the right or call +44 (0) 2031428345.