Specialty Chemicals & Raw Material
For decades the raw material and the specialty chemical industries have been driving innovation in a vast array of industry sectors, creating an immense variety of products that influence virtually every aspect of life.
SPS International have been supporting market leaders with their growth efforts in the specialty chemical industry for the entirety of our existence. We have a proven track record of sourcing high performing industry specialists to achieve functional excellence, creating profitable, sustainable, long-term growth for our clients, in a highly competitive market.
SPS appreciates the critical need to hire the best candidates to help clients capture larger market shares in ever-changing markets. By combining our extensive industry knowledge and experience, with our bespoke methodologies and tools, SPS have the capabilities to support clients across all functions and geographies globally.
Our team consists of industry specialist consultants, where we support many of the market-leading organisations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas. We specialise in filling both high-calibre, senior, executive positions and niche positions, where there is a limited pool of candidates, and a high level of industry-specific skills required.
Search examples successfully managed and filled by SPS:
- Chief Technology Officer – Switzerland
- Strategic Key Account Director (Energy) – Switzerland
- Strategic Key Account Manager (Coatings) – Germany
- Group Marketing Director – Germany
- Global Business Unit Director (Polymer Solutions) – Netherlands
- Commercial Director EIMEA (Automotive and Aerospace) – Belgium
- General Director – Russia
- Regional SVP Energy Services – Dubai
- Business Unit Director MENA (Construction Chemicals) – Abu Dhabi
- CEO North America – USA
- VP Operations and Supply Chain – USA
- President EPC and Engineering – USA
- Global Innovation Manager (Waterborne Polyurethanes) – China
- Global Purchasing Director (Textile Chemicals) – Singapore
- Business Development Director (Renewable Energy) – Japan
- General Manager (Lithium Business) – Australia
In this challenging marketplace, it is important to hire the best talent. By using our forensic search methodology, we can make sure your important opportunity is confidentially presented to the right professionals. This methodology allows us to identify, approach and define a shortlist from across the entire industry pool.
If you wish to speak to our specialist Chemicals team, please contact us via the contact box on the right or call +44 (0) 2031428345.