With new building technologies emerging, updates to conventional construction methods, and constant growth of our towns and cities, the global construction industry will be facing some exciting challenges, both in the immediate and long-term future.
Meeting these challenges head-on are fresh new building trends, marketing strategies, and product ranges. Behind the scenes, there has been a real drive in recruitment in the industry with companies wanting to ensure they have the top talent within their business.
SPS International are a specialist search firm with many years’ experience and knowledge in the building materials sector and are continually supporting the growth of our clients.
Our team consists of industry specialist consultants, where we support many of the market-leading organisations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas. We specialise in filling both high-calibre, senior, executive positions and niche positions, where there is a limited pool of candidates, and a high level of industry-specific skills required.
SPS International have clients ranging from several core building markets including:
- Adhesives and sealants
- Cement and concrete
Recent search examples successfully managed and filled by SPS:
- CEO Flooring – Switzerland
- Managing Director Waterproofing – Czech Republic
- Managing Director Grouts and Mortars – Germany
- Technical Sales Director Tools and Composites – Poland
- Business Development Director – Asia
- Business Unit Leader Glazing – Belgium
- Global Product Manager Glazing – EMEA
- Plant General Manager Flat Glass – France
- Territory Manager Insulation Panels – Turkey
- Sales Leader GB and Ireland Waterproofing – UK
- Architectural Sales Director Facades – Dubai
In this challenging marketplace, it is important to hire the best talent. By using our premium market search methodology, we can make sure your important opportunity is confidentially presented to the right professionals. This methodology allows us to identify, approach and define a shortlist from across the entire industry pool.